We started out small & modest back in January of 2013. ITH was the first independent backpackers hostel in all of northern India. Since then we have made steady progress to become one of the best backpackers hostels in India.
Being at the forefront of the ‘budget travel revolution’, we have had the privilege to witness a greater change manifest. Before long, the buzz picked-up and the idea of backpacking hostels seemingly exploded, giving rise to a number of such new ventures that have effectively changed the facade of the entire Indian hospitality industry. It is exciting to see so many backpackers’ hostels now popping-up all across the country.
Among the Best Backpackers’ Hostels in India
As the Indian travel industry undergoes rapid transformation, we have worked diligently to maintain the quality of our accommodation and overall service standards. Today, we proudly offer the widest range of accommodations to varied traveller budgets – from budget-conscious conventional backpackers to modern upscale flashpackers. Not to mention our in-house bistro offering healthy and delicious homemade vegetarian/vegan food & drinks. We call it food ‘made with love’…for the love of your taste buds!
We will leave you with the list below to enjoy as we look forward to having YOU over!
We Are Featured By:
- NatGeo Traveller: The Best Hostels in India from Varkala to Varanasi
- About.com: Essential Guide to Backpacker Hostels in India
- ScoopWhoop: 14 Unusual Places You Can Stay At Instead Of Hotels While Travelling In India
- Ixigo.com: Confessions of a Backpacker- Best Hostels In India
- Tripoto: A Definitive Guide To The Most Beautiful Travel Hostels in India
- India Today: Ditch hotels for these 5 backpacking hostels in India
These are some of the top publishers. You can find a more exhaustive list on our Awards & Recognition page.